Books & Books and Miami Book Fair present…
AN AFTERNOON WITH HEATHER MONAHAN
Date: September 25
Time: 4:00 pm
Books & Books in Coral Gables
265 Aragon Ave, Coral Gables, FL 33134
Overcome Your Villains: Mastering Your Beliefs, Actions, and Knowledge to Conquer Any Adversity
(HarperCollins Leadership, $27.99)
Sunday, September 25, 4 PM | LIVE & IN-PERSON at Books & Books, Coral Gables
Signing to follow the conversation
RSVP HERE TO ATTEND
Join us in-person at Books & Books as Heather Monahan discusses her book OVERCOME YOUR VILLAINS.
This event is FREE and open to the public and books will be available for purchase the night of the event so make sure to stay after the talk for a book signing! Please RSVP only if you intend to join us.
About the Book:
Whether you’re facing the glass ceiling, a toxic work environment, or anything in between, limit-breaking female founder Heather Monahan’s 3-Step BAK process will help you evaluate and eliminate any outside or self-defeating blockers between where you are now and where you deserve to be.
If you’ve ever felt alone, down, defeated, or discouraged—this book’s for you.
If you’ve ever been unsure of your next move or felt your confidence slip just when you needed it the most—this book is definitely for you.
Author and entrepreneur Heather Monahan will help you learn the easy but remarkable steps you can take to overcome the negative people and other challenges we all encounter at work and at home, find real and lasting happiness, and achieve the success you deserve in your career and in your personal life.
Growing up in poverty, Heather leapfrogged the tremendous obstacles in her life to reach the pinnacle of success in business
- only to lose it all when she was fired by the villain who was her new boss. She has seen the worst of the worst when it comes to the destruction a toxic workplace can have on someone’s perception of themselves and their outlook for the future. In these pages, she lights the beacon on your path towards stepping into and then stomping out your fear to reach your full potential—regardless of the level of trauma you’ve experienced or are currently experiencing in your workplace.
- Overcome Your Villains will help you learn:
- Heather’s 3-Step BAK process to evaluate your situation and identify a clear path forward.
- How to deal with (or overcome) a toxic environment, whether that be at work, at home, or in your own head.
- All the options you have to reach your full potential, and how to immediately start pursuing them.
About the Author:
HEATHER MONAHAN is a best-selling author, keynote speaker, TEDx speaker, podcast host, and Board Member of Healthlynked Corporation. As a former C-suite executive in media, she was named one of the Most Influential Women in Radio in 2017, and Thrive Global named her a Limit Breaking Female Founder in 2018. After an unexpected termination, Heather wrote and self-published her first book Confidence Creator. In 2019 Heather launched her podcast Creating Confidence, which is a Top 50 show on Apple Podcast’s Entrepreneur chart weekly. Heather was named one of the Top 40 Female Keynote Speakers of 2020 and Top 50 Keynote Speakers in the World in 2022 by Real Leaders. Her new book, Overcome Your Villains published by Harper Collins Leadership, is available now.